RMIT MIBSA is proud to present an evening with Huawei: The Internet of Things
In case you’ve been living under a rock, Huawei is a HUGE Chinese multinational telecommunications company who are reinventing technology. We’ve just happened to organise for the Strategy and Marketing Director of Huawei Australia to present to you guys on the Internet of Things. No biggie.
Justin Zhao will give an insight into the loT industry (Internet of things) including topics such as:
– The development, design and solution architecture of the loT industry
– The main areas for the use of Iot
– IoT development and strategies: The case of Huawei;
– Application examples of IoTs: End to End IoT solutions with the Telco industry;
– Typical business models of IoT’s: how does the industry chain create value for customer’s organizations, and partners?
– IoT industry roadmap and future.
As usual, the event is open to all and is free of charge for our lovely members but you must register here. Light refreshments will also be provided.
This is a great opportunity for you to get in touch with an industry professional and learn about how you will possibly be working with the Internet of Things in the future.
In summary; event details:
Date: Friday 30th September 2016
Time: 6:30pm registration, 7pm start
You won’t want to miss this.